The mission of the Seniors Health Strategic Clinical Network is to make improvements to health care services and practices that enable Alberta's seniors to optomize their health, well-being, and independence.
Platforms focus the work of the SCN and include Healthy Aging and Seniors Care, Aging Brain Care, Anticipating
an Aging Alberta.
Pillars or key areas of operational work are in research and innovation, engagement, communication and quality improvement and measurement.
We have you listed as a member of the Seniors Health SCN Community of Practice, We would like to collect the information below to better understand our Community of Practice members. This includes:
- Your contact information
- Your clinical and professional background
- Your areas of interest in the Seniors Health Strategic Clinical Network (SCN).
How this information will be used:
- To notify you of opportunities to contribute to the work of the Seniors Health SCN.
- To send you newsletters, project bulletins and other information related to the work of the Seniors Health SCN.
- Further questions about information practices or obligations under the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL), please contact: CASL@albertahealthservices.ca
Confidentiality and Storage of Data:
- Your personal information is collected under the legal authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP). This information will be used by or disclosed for the purposes identified above. For questions, concerns or more information about the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact Dennis Cleaver, Executive Director of the Seniors Health SCN, at email@example.com
- Please do not disclose any personal, family or patient health related information in the comment boxes that follow some questions.
- Your information will be stored within Alberta Health Services on the Seniors Health SCN shared drive.
Tips on completing the survey:
- Try to complete it in one session. It takes approximately 10 minutes.
- Tips for the use of the buttons at the bottom of each page
- Use SAVE when you have answered all the questions on a page
- Use NEXT to go to the next page
- Use BACK to go to the previous page or pages
- Use DONE when you are finished answering all the questions
- Please note that if you click on the CANCEL button you will exit the survey and your answers will not be saved. If you do this, you can click on the survey link and begin again at a later time.
- If you are have questions or have problems with the survey link, contact Marnie.Connell@albertahealthservices.ca.